The Uniform shop is temporarily closed due to Covid, all online orders will be packed and set to the school ASAP however the shop will be open reduced hours from Wed 22/6/22 - Fri 24/6/22
Bookings essential for fittings if you wish to try on garments. Please note, 1 child per timeslot, if you have 2 children you must book 2 time slots and so on. If you cannot make your appointment, please go online and cancel to allow another child to use that time.
If you know your sizes, place your order online as below. You will be emailed from the shop when this is ready to collect.
For security reasons, we cannot accept over the phone payments in store
Online Orders: Online orders are picked Monday, Wednesday and Friday only
Collect from BA Uniform Shop: Shop 3/378 Goodwood Rd, Cumberland Park - Please wait for notification FROM THE SHOP when your order is ready for collection.
Collect from School: Student Services during school term only. - Orders placed before midnight on Tuesday during school term will be packed and delivered to the school Student Services for collection each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Not available in the school holidays.
Home Delivery: - Orders placed before midnight on Tuesday during school term will be packed and delivered to the provided address on Friday.
COVID-19 - 01.08.2020 JS Sports– CUMBERLAND PARK Protocol for Safe Retail Sales and Customer Contact IMPORTANT NOTICE
Students for 2022 at Cabra Dominican College.
Your health and the health of our staff remain our main priority during this time.
Masks Must be worn in store by all adults and children of High School age whilst in store.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you adhere to our guidelines listed below:
1. In store fittings and sales are by appointment only for new enrolments and existing students at Cabra Dominican College during this time. Bookings essential. Please note, 1 child per timeslot, if you have 2 children you must book 2 time slots and so on.
2. Please follow the link at the bottom of the page to book your appointment. This is the only way to book your appointment.
4. If you have recently tested positive or been in isolation due to being a close contact and have not yet completed the mandatory isolation period, or are feeling unwell, we respectfully ask that you do not attend this facility.
5. If some reason you cannot attend your appointment, at your earliest convenience could you kindly cancel through the link booking so that this time slot maybe allocated to someone else.
6. One student accompanied by 1 parent/caregiver to be in the shop at a time. Please wait patiently outside until the customer in store has exited the premises. Social distancing regulations only permits the maximum of 4 people to be in the store at any time.
7. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer supplied by JS Sports staff upon your arrival, or you may use your own.
8. Card payments are preferred to minimize cash handling.
10. Email or text receipt option available for those not wanting a paper receipt.
11. You may pay for and take any garments that are available at the time of fitting if you wish, or pay on collection of your items in term 4. We will notify you when they are available to collect.