5. If you have recently traveled interstate or overseas and have not yet completed the mandatory 14 day isolation period, or are feeling unwell, we respectfully ask that you do not attend this facility.
6. If some reason you cannot attend your appointment, at your earliest convenience could you kindly cancel through the link booking so that this time slot maybe allocated to someone else.
7. One student accompanied by 1 parent/caregiver to be in the shop at a time. Please wait patiently outside until the customer in store has exited the premises. Social distancing regulations only permits the maximum of 6 people to be in the store at any time.
8. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer supplied by JS Sports staff upon your arrival, or you may use your own.
9. Card only – NO CASH PAYMENTS.
10. Email or text receipt option available for those not wanting a paper receipt.
11. You may pay for and take any garments that are available at the time of fitting if you wish, or pay on collection of your items in term 4. We will notify you when they are available to collect.