Welcome to theSeaview High School online collection
Due to the current lockdown in South Australia from 21.07.2021, we are unable to fill any orders at this time. You can continue to place orders and we will fill them once the lockdown has ended.
Uniform Shop Manager | Mara Bogisch | firstname.lastname@example.org Shop Location & Opening Hours: Seaview High School | 78-124 Seacombe Rd, Seacombe Heights SA 5047 Tuesday | 8:00am - 4:00pm
CLOSED During Term 3 school holidays
Collect from School: (front office) - During school terms orders will be available for collection from the uniform shop at lunchtime Tuesday. Any uncollected orders will be left at the front office. During school holidays orders will be filled on the day(s) the Uniform Shop is open, or the first day of term the Uniform Shop is open. You will receive notification when your order is ready.
Home Delivery: - Orders placed before midnight on Mondays during school term will be packed and sent via our courier service. Please expect delays due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Seaview High School Uniform Fittings are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
COVID-19 - 23.07.2021 JS Sports - Seaview High School Uniform Shop Protocol for Safe Retail Sales and Customer Contact
New Students enrolling for 2022
Your health and the health of our staff remain our main priority during this time.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you adhere to our guidelines listed below:
1. In store fittings are by appointment only for Seaview High School during this time.
2. Please follow the link above to book your appointment. This is the only way to book your appointment.
3. If you have recently travelled interstate or overseas and have not yet completed the mandatory 14 day isolation period, or are feeling unwell, we respectfully ask that you do not attend this facility.
4. If some reason you cannot attend your appointment, at your earliest convenience could you kindly cancel through the link booking so that this time slot maybe allocated to someone else.
5. One student accompanied by 1 parent/caregiver to be in the shop at a time. Please wait patiently outside until the customer in store has exited the premises. Social distancing regulations only permits the maximum of 4 people to be in the store at any time.
6. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer supplied by JS Sports staff upon your arrival, or you may use your own.
7. Card payments preferred – We carry a minimal change float.
8. Email or text receipt option available for those not wanting a paper receipt.
9. You may pay for and take any garments that are available at the time of fitting if you wish, or pay on collection of your items in term 4. We will notify you when they are available to collect.