Welcome to theSeaview High School online collection
Uniform Shop Manager | Mara Bogisch | firstname.lastname@example.org Shop Location & Opening Hours: Seaview High School | 78-124 Seacombe Rd, Seacombe Heights SA 5047 Tuesday | 8:00am - 4:00pm
CLOSED During Term 3 school holidays
Order Delivery/Collection: During school terms orders will be dropped off at the Front Office. During school holidays, orders will be filled on the day(s) the Uniform Shop is open, or the first day of term the Uniform Shop is open. In both cases if you leave an email, we will let you know your order is filled and ready for collection.
COVID-19 - 01.08.2020 JS Sports - Seaview High School Uniform Shop Protocol for Safe Retail Sales and Customer Contact
New Students enrolling for 2021
Your health and the health of our staff remain our main priority during this time.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you adhere to our guidelines listed below:
1. In store fittings are by appointment only for new enrolments at Seaview High School during this time.
2. Please follow the link at the bottom of the page to book your appointment. This is the only way to book your appointment.
3. If you have recently traveled interstate or overseas and have not yet completed the mandatory 14 day isolation period, or are feeling unwell, we respectfully ask that you do not attend this facility.
4. If some reason you cannot attend your appointment, at your earliest convenience could you kindly cancel through the link booking so that this time slot maybe allocated to someone else.
5. One student accompanied by 1 parent/caregiver to be in the shop at a time. Please wait patiently outside until the customer in store has exited the premises. Social distancing regulations only permits the maximum of 4 people to be in the store at any time.
6. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer supplied by JS Sports staff upon your arrival, or you may use your own.
7. Card only – NO CASH PAYMENTS.
8. Email or text receipt option available for those not wanting a paper receipt.
9. You may pay for and take any garments that are available at the time of fitting if you wish, or pay on collection of your items in term 4. We will notify you when they are available to collect.