Please note, Uniforms are PRE-ORDERED online for delivery to school when the stock is available.
We will email you with what we are sending out or what will be on back order.
Please note we are experiencing delays with some items which is beyond our control.
You will receive notification when you order has been sent.
Thank you for your continued support of South Australian manufacturing and, most importantly, your patience and understanding. The past year has been more testing than ever; like other industries in Australia, we are having issues sourcing raw materials to manufacture or sourcing products to decorate. Sourcing the raw materials: - We source our raw materials for polos, shorts, fleeces or rugby jerseys within Australia. - Our local mills source yarn from Asia, and most of Australia’s yarn comes from flood rich countries such as India. - We then cut, sew and decorate here in Adelaide, Australia.
Sourcing products to decorate: - We source various products from a range of suppliers. - We buy them manufactured and we decorate as needed here in Adelaide, Australia.
Delays have been caused by the following reasons:
1. Our suppliers have issues getting these products into Australia (mostly due to the lack of freight being shipped into Australia, especially via air
2. There are only 3 x mills currently in Australia that dye and finish fabric to supply all manufacturers across Australia, all 3 are located in Victoria and are still recovering due to COVID when they were shut down.
3. A lack of supply of yarn has made it unviable to be open full-time and our 2 main dye houses have both reduced production to 3 days a week and single day shift only.
4. The trimmers who knit rugby jerseys here in Australia (Adelaide) have had issues sourcing yarn to knit the custom materials as needed, they are attempting to catch up as yarn becomes available.
5. Rugby Fabric is in great demand and the knitting process and extended from 2 weeks to 6 weeks currently.
6. All of the above and the needs to still meet critical timelines for events means that production scheduling changes daily and forecasting of order completion dates is difficult to manage.
We apologize for the delay and understand it is not ideal.
Our team are doing their best and staff are working around the clock to catch up as we receive the raw materials or products needed.
Thank you again for your understanding, patience and support of Australian Manufacturing. Yours Truly Ben Kitto
JS Cumberland Park | Uniform Shop
Location: Shop 3/378 Goodwood Rd, Cumberland Park
Manager: Mara Bogisch | 0424 754 257
Assistant: Christine Coombe | 0424 776 381 SATURDAY ONLY
Please direct ALL enquiries to: email@example.com
Collect from School: front office during school term only. - Orders placed before midnight on Tuesday during school term will be packed and delivered to the school front office for collection each Friday
Home Delivery: - Orders placed before midnight on Tuesday during school term will be packed and delivered to the provided address on Friday
5. If you have recently travelled interstate or overseas and have not yet completed the mandatory 14 day isolation period, or are feeling unwell, we respectfully ask that you do not attend this facility.
6. If some reason you cannot attend your appointment, at your earliest convenience could you kindly cancel through the link booking so that this time slot maybe allocated to someone else.
7. One student accompanied by 1 parent/caregiver to be in the shop at a time. Please wait patiently outside until the customer in store has exited the premises. Social distancing regulations only permits the maximum of 6 people to be in the store at any time.
8. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer supplied by JS Sports staff upon your arrival, or you may use your own.
9. Card only – NO CASH PAYMENTS.
10. Email or text receipt option available for those not wanting a paper receipt.
11. You may pay for and take any garments that are available at the time of fitting if you wish, or place your order online yourself.
Stella Maris Parish School Online Booking Link: Please book After January 20th to ensure stock is available.