Cabra COVID Policy
COVID-19 - 01.08.2020
Belgravia Apparel – CUMBERLAND PARK
Protocol for Safe Retail Sales and Customer Contact
Students for 2022 at Cabra Dominican College.
Your health and the health of our staff remain our main priority during this time.
Masks Must be worn in store by all adults and children of High School age whilst in store.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you adhere to our guidelines listed below:
1. In store fittings are by appointment only for new enrolments and existing students at Cabra Dominican College during this time. Bookings essential. Please note, 1 child per timeslot, if you have 2 children you must book 2 time slots and so on.
2. Please follow the link at the bottom of the page to book your appointment. This is the only way to book your appointment.
3. For all enquiries: email@example.com
4. If you have recently tested positive and are in isolation and have not yet completed the mandatory isolation period, or are feeling unwell, we respectfully ask that you do not attend this facility.
5. If some reason you cannot attend your appointment, at your earliest convenience could you kindly cancel through the link booking so that this time slot maybe allocated to someone else.
6. One student accompanied by 1 parent/caregiver to be in the shop at a time. Please wait patiently outside until the customer in store has exited the premises. Social distancing regulations only permits the maximum of 8 people to be in the store at any time.
7. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer supplied by Belgravia Apparel staff upon your arrival, or you may use your own.
8. Card payments are preferred to minimize cash handling.
10. Email or text receipt option available for those not wanting a paper receipt.
11. You may pay for and take any garments that are available at the time of fitting if you wish, or pay on collection of your items in term 4. We will notify you when they are available to collect.